Course: Abrasive Wheels - Portable
Course Code: MS-14
Course Duration: ½ day
Cost: £75 plus VAT
|12-Jul-2017||09:00||Peterborough Training Centre|
|21-Sep-2017||09:00||Peterborough Training Centre|
|13-Nov-2017||09:00||Peterborough Training Centre|
This course gives the learner the skills and knowledge required to use portable abrasive wheels to cut a range of materials.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Identify and select cutting wheels suitable for various tasks
- Safely fit and remove cutting wheels from machines
- Carry out pre-use and safety checks of abrasive wheel machines
- Use abrasive wheel machines to cut metal and concrete products
- Select and use appropriate protective equipment
- Carry out operations in accordance the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
The course consists of a mixture of classroom based tuition and practical activities
Who Should Attend?
Anyone needing to use portable abrasive wheels to cut material
Maximum 8 learners.