Leakage Detection & Control courses
A suite of leakage detection and control courses to cover all aspects of leakage management within water networks. These include pipe location, acoustic listening techniques, correlation, step testing and the setting up discrete areas for leakage management purposes.
All courses can be tailored to suit your specific requirements or based around the essential knowledge aspects of the NVQs in Leakage Detection and Leakage Control respectively.
- LC-3 Leakage Control NVQ Level 3 day
- LD-2 Leakage Detection NVQ Level 2 day
- MS-61 Using utility plans ½ day
- WS-14 Comprehensive Leakage Control 5 days
- WS-15 Leak Noise Correlation Techniques 1 day
- WS-16 Step Testing 1 day
- WS-17 Data Logging 1 day
- WS-74 Mains and Service Pipe Tracing and Surveying 1 day
- WS-95 Water Industry Induction 2 days
- WS-96 Water Industry Health and Safety Induction 1 day
- WS-101 Manual handling for water industry field based operators ½ day
- WS-111 NVQ Level 3 Leakage Control 4 days