Course: Excavation Safety (Trench Support) for Managers/Supervisors
Course Code: MS-16
Course Duration: 1 day
Cost: £125 plus VAT
|18-Jul-2017||09:00||Peterborough Training Centre|
|22-Aug-2017||09:00||Peterborough Training Centre|
|26-Sep-2017||09:00||Peterborough Training Centre|
|16-Oct-2017||09:00||Peterborough Training Centre|
|20-Nov-2017||09:00||Peterborough Training Centre|
This course provide the skills and knowledge necessary for those required to supervise and manage safety of excavations.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Describe the factors that can lead to trench collapse
- Explain the effect ground movement can have on structures and underground services
- Inspect support systems for safe condition
- Describe methods of controlling ground water
- Design safe systems of work for those working in and around excavations
The course will consist of a mixture of classroom based tuition and practical exercises.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with who has or is likely to have responsibility for the safety of excavations.
Maximum 10 learners.