Every year people lose their lives or are seriously injured whilst working in and around trenches.
We offer a suite of courses aimed at all levels of employee involved in excavation work for utility installation and maintenance operations.
These courses can be tailored to suit specific requirements or to support the underpinning knowledge aspects of the Network Construction Operations NVQ's in all sectors.
- MS-16 Excavation Safety (Trench Support) for Managers/Supervisors 1 day
- MS-17 Excavation Safety (Trench Support) for Operatives 2 days
- MS-18 Basic Safe Excavation Practices 2 days
- MS-58 Dig Safe ½ day
- MS-61 Using utility plans ½ day
- WS-74 Mains and Service Pipe Tracing and Surveying 1 day
- WS-95 Water Industry Induction 2 days
- WS-96 Water Industry Health and Safety Induction 1 day
- WS-101 Manual handling for water industry field based operators ½ day