WaterSkills have a range of courses aimed at the Plumbing and Heating Engineer.
We are an approved BPEC training and assessment centre and are currently accredited to run their Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations training programme.
Successful completion of this course is an essential requirement for those aiming to join water company's approved plumbers schemes or WIAPS the Water Industry Approved Plumbers Scheme.
We also have WaterSkills certificated courses in both pressure testing and disinfection of internal plumbing systems.
All of our courses are priced competitively and designed to cover the subject concerned efficiently and economically.
- WS-28 Plumbing Awareness 2 days
- WS-32 Water Regulations Enforcement 5 days
- WS-34 Water Regulations for Managers 1 day
- WS-69 Diagnosing Internal Plumbing Problems 1 day
- WS-71 Inspection of Plumbing Systems for Risk of Contamination 1 day
- WS-72 BPEC/WRAS Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 Training and Assessment 1 day
- WS-73 Disinfection of Internal Plumbing Systems 1 day
- WS-75 An introduction to plumbing systems for call-centre staff ½ day
- WS-76 Pressure Testing of Internal Plumbing Systems 1 day