These courses are provided in conjunction with our partner PPL Training. PPL Training is a rapidly growing training company providing high quality legionella control within building systems courses for the facility management industry.
It is our mission is to deliver a first class learning experience for all learners whether delivered at our training centre or a bespoke event.
Our Legionella courses are designed for anyone who is, is about to be, involved in the control and management of legionella bacteria, this covers training from technicians to directors.
Our courses are accredited either by City and Guilds or Bpec.
- WH-01 Legionellosis - Legionella Management for water systems 1 day
- WH-02 Legionella Appreciation 1 day
- WH-03 Legionellosis - Legionella Control within Hot and Cold Water Systems 3 days
- WH-04 Risk Assessment for Legionella Control in Water Systems 3 days
- WH-05 Disinfection of Hot and Cold Water Systems 1 day
- WH-06 Legionellosis - Legionella Control within Evaporative Cooling Towers 4 days
- WH-07 Legionellosis - Legionella Control Refresher and Update Course 1 day
- WH-10 Legionellosis - Control of Legionella within Water Systems and Wet Cooling Towers 5 days