Health and Safety
We offer a wide range of programmes designed specifically to meet the needs of the utility industry. We also have products that are applicable to people at work in general.
Our courses cover very practical aspects of health and safety such as working in confined spaces as well as those offering the skills and knowledge to manage the working environment safely.
Some of our programmes are accredited by external bodies to give to a range of certification options.
We specialise in tailoring programmes to meet specific requirements, so if you can't find what you need please give us a call.
- Abrasive Wheels - Portable 12-Jul-2017
- Abrasive Wheels - Portable and Bench Mounted 12-Jul-2017
- Excavation Safety (Trench Support) for Managers/Supervisors 18-Jul-2017
- Excavation Safety (Trench Support) for Operatives 18-Jul-2017
- New Roads and Street Works – Signing, Lighting and Guarding for Operatives or Monitoring Signing, Lighting & Guarding for Supervisors 25-Jul-2017
- SHEA Water 27-Jul-2017
- Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces City and Guilds 6150-02 07-Aug-2017
- Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (Top Man)(Non Entrant) City and Guilds 6150-06 (Novice) 07-Aug-2017