Course: Level 1 Certificate Network Construction Operations Gas
Course Code: GS-8
Course Duration: 5 days
Cost: £1295 plus VAT
|03-Jul-2017||09:00||Peterborough Training Centre|
Basic skills course, required to ensure a new starter to the industry is able to perform to an acceptable level of safety and awareness. To develop the knowledge and skill required in basic safety tasks and procedures. Identify the types of evidence required and enhance the knowledge of the candidates with regard to the qualification.
On completion of the course participants should be able to:
- Assist in locating and avoiding supply apparatus and sub-structures
- Under supervision, excavate holes and trenches
- Assist in preparing for reinstatement of excavation
- Under supervision contribute to an efficient and effective work environment
- Under supervision contribute to health, safety and environment in the workplace
- Under supervision operate powered tools and equipment
- Under supervision join PE pipe by electro fusion welding
- Under supervision assemble components
- Assist in preparing resources and signing, lighting and guarding for the highway works
- Under supervision join PE pipe by butt fusion welding
Classroom/Workshop based training and assessment Portfolio building
Pre Course Requirements
New starters to the industry. Ideally they should have Shea Gas qualification
Who Should Attend?
Maximum 8 learners.