Apprenticeship: Customer Service Apprenticeship - Ramsey
To Be Confirmed
Helping customers with queries, questions and give advice on sports equipment as well as serve on till.
The role is to help expand the current team, increase service levels and customer base. Duties will include helping customers with queries and questions, offering advice and processing purchases through the till, working within a small, tight knit team, processing deliveries, stock management and ordering where necessary, general store housekeeping and merchandising of stock on display.
The Role will Also involve:
- Starting the machine
- Learn the machine software
- Safety of the machine
- changing tooling and knowing the tools
- learning the different materials and how to machine it
- Opening of CAD drawings (I.E. dxf/dwg files)
- Understanding the drawings
- learning the difference in drawings form
- Learn the tooling directions
- Learn how to set up tooling
- Leaning about toolpaths
- Learning how to output the drawings with toolpaths and tooling levels
- How to output drawings to other people.
- Good with computers
- Good communicator, good written skills, good interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and in a team.
Passionate about sport is paramount, as the business is built around sport as a whole. Reliable and trustworthy, along with energetic are key to the business and ability to gel into the current tem of colleagues. Having a good eye for detail as well as being able to use a computer (Word, Excel etc) are also key to complete the job role. Being approachable and outgoing also stand out as the business runs on being able to speak to customers and be comfortable in talking to them about products and services as well as finding out more information to better meet their individual needs.
English and Maths
Prospect of a full time job at the end of the Apprenticeship