Apprenticeship: Business Administration Apprenticeship - Ramsey
To Be Confirmed
Dealing with general admin duties whilst such as taking phone calls, completing spreadsheets and organising the office.
- Checking Filemaker for details of all processed Orders on a daily basis to ensure all information is up to date and making notes as necessary
- Keeping track of the allowed times on Filemaker
- Creating channels for Slack messages and updating them with relevant information
- Creating digital Job Folders for each order with relevant drawings, emails and any other info
- Checking Order delivery details and entering on Filemaker with any relevant info
- Printing off templating sheet, installation sheet and drawings plus any other info for Orders
- Informing Factory Manager of any details of any changes on Orders in progress in daily 12 noon catch up
- Printing off holiday forms, updating excel spreadsheets and filing completed holiday forms
- Entering information onto spreadsheets & filing completion forms
- Ordering & organising stationary & supplies cupboard
- Organising couriers
- Good with Microsoft Packages
- Good communication, both written and verbal is key to the role, as is the ability to work autonomously.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is also key.
- Good Maths and English skills are also required for the role.
- Great attention to detail.
- Telephone Skills
- The successful candidate will be able to work on their own initiative, be a good communicator and be able to use Word, Excel and Outlook to a good standard from the outset.
- They will also want to have the ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- The successful candidate will also need to be outgoing and confident as well as having good Maths and English skills.
- As the business is very close-knit, the successful candidate will need to be open and honest and be able to learn quickly.
English and Maths
Full time employment