Apprenticeship: Sales Support Apprentice
To Be Confirmed
Assisting the administration team with Data Cleansing, List Creation and General Sales Administration. Working with standard Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook as well as answering the phone and taking notes on behalf of colleagues.
If you're considering going to University and saddling yourself with serious levels of debt only to find yourself on the bottom rung of the career ladder when you graduate, then this isn't for you. If, however, you're looking to establish a career in sales with the added benefit of working in a vibrant, growing, dynamic international digital marketing agency environment, then this could well be for you.
Reporting to our Business Development Director, we're looking for an individual to support our Sales & Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to both earn while you learn and make a name for yourself in a company that rewards passion and performance.
The main tasks you will be undertaking are as follows:
- Data Cleansing
- List Creation
- Vetting of qualified sales leads
- Creation of qualified and well researched call lists
- Importing / Exporting files from our CRM System (HubSpot)
- General sales administration
- Management of relevant awards, speaker and event opportunities calendar
- Regularly update all our marketing industry director profiles
- Reporting / Updating of marketing dashboard
- Uploading content to various website platforms
- Great attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to work quickly under pressure
- An outgoing personality and a recognition that hard work and sesire to learn are the key to success
- Passion, energy and the willingness to go the extra mile
A-Level educated or equivalent with a good understanding of Microsoft Office
A full time position at the company.